- Registered on: 05/31/2011
- Last connection: 01/26/2012
Reported issues: 4
- 04:12 am Classic UI Feature #1611: Support two external command files.
- While I continue to use the setup documented previously it is not working as well as initially thought.
The problem ...
- 08:49 pm Classic UI Feature #1611: Support two external command files.
- Thanks guys, I'm sure there are others who still prefer the classic UI but need to send commands to collector instanc...
- 09:09 pm Web Bug #1613 (Closed): No horizontal scroll bar in cronks
- A horizontal scroll bar does not appear when output within a cronk is longer than the window size. Also there is no o...
- 09:02 pm Web Bug #1612 (Resolved): unable to copy status output
- Currently unable to copy the text displayed within the status output. The NOC often uses the information displayed th...
- 08:58 pm Classic UI Feature #1611 (Closed): Support two external command files.
- In distributed setups where the central host only receives passive checks it would be nice if the classic UI could se...
- 10:45 am Core Bug #1601: Performance data processing bug
- Grr... Just compiled 1.4.0 and the issue appears to be no longer. Don't know how many hours I just wasted, FAIL. Who ...
- 10:24 am Core Bug #1601 (Closed): Performance data processing bug
- Issues with Performance Data Processing. When using perf_data to files the data is only written for service checks wh...
Also available in: Atom