- Registered on: 05/12/2009
- Last connection: 02/21/2014
Reported issues: 14
- 09:05 am Icinga 2 Bug #5667 (New): Crash in icinga::ClusterListener::MessageHandler
- *** glibc detected *** /usr/sbin/icinga2: free(): corrupted unsorted chunks: 0x00007feac801a4d0 ***
- 12:47 pm Icinga 2 Bug #5559 (New): Exception in boost::thread_group::create_thread
* Application version: jenkins-DIST=wheezy-7
* Installation root: /usr
* Sysconf directory: /etc
* Local stat...
- 01:24 pm Icinga 2 Bug #3575 (Resolved): make dist-* does not include lib/config/config_parser.h
- When I run make dist-gzip the resulting tar.gz does not include lib/config/config_parser.h. Automake seems to automat...
- 09:43 pm Core Revision 9bbfcdb8: rpmlint cleanup
- 09:34 pm Core Revision bbd5284b: Merge branch 'r1.3' of git.icinga.org:icinga-core into r1.3
- 09:33 pm Core Revision c04dc51a: rpmlint cleanup
- 09:03 pm IDOUtils Bug #1267: Ido2db init script throws an error if stopped while not running
- What exactly is the problem?...
- 08:55 pm Core Bug #1416: icinga.passwd in wrong location
- Got any proposal where to put it instead?
For fedora/redhat/centos this is totally ok as the main config does "Incl...
- 04:57 pm Core Feature #1008: Dependency based boot sqeuence
- From LSB:
_facilities which, if present, should be available during startup of this service. This allows for weak ...
- 10:50 am Core Bug #1224: replace configure option --with-checkresults-dir by --with-spool-dir
- You need to run autoconf. To generate an up 2 date configure from configure.in.
Also available in: Atom