mulitple selections in search box
|Category:||Database & Queries|
it would be great having the chance to select more than one element out of the searchbox and open them in one new, already filtered cronk
#7 Updated by dnsmichi over 3 years ago
- File icinga_web_multiple_select_in_search.png added
you actually can press CTRL plus click on the host to select further. but that single click leads to an action == open a new search result tab. that happens with any action triggered while holding CTRL.
problem is that the actual resulted view and queries differ from the selection itsself afterwards.
i would opt for
- trigger if user presses CTRL and leftclick
- if so, do not open a new cronk tab
- instead, insert a box named "show selected items"
- wait until the user is done, and clicks "show selected items"