Commands dropdown cannot be used repetitive
|Icinga Version:||1.10.0||OS Version:||any|
When watching a list of services (e.g. http://[byIcingaServer]/icinga/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all&type=detail&servicestatustypes=29), I cannot select single services to e.g. force a re-check more than once in a row.
Steps to reproduce:
- visit that page (which must show 2 or more entries at least)
- mark the checkbox of one of the listed entries
- select "Re-Schedule Next Service Check" from the commands dropdown just above the checkbox-column
- click the submit button below the dropdown menu
- on the page that gets shown, confirm the re-scheduling by clicking "commit"
- on the confirmation page that gets shown, click "Done" which brings you back to the list that was shown at the beginning
- (note that the checkbox is still set at this service)
- now checking another service from the list to re-schedule it's next check is impossible since the entry "Re-Schedule Next Service Check" is already selected in the commands dropdown and the submit button is disabled.