Scheduling queue filter for specific host or service
|Target version:||Icinga 1.x - 1.7|
It would be good to be able to see the scheduling queue for a specific host, ie:
This could be linked from within the host info in the 'Host Commands' box
#1 Updated by ricardo over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Scheduling queue for specific host or service to Scheduling queue filter for specific host or service
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to ricardo
- Target version set to 1.7
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
think this could be helpful. Just implemented it.
#2 Updated by dnsmichi over 4 years ago
- File icinga_classicui_extinfo_scheduling_queue_by_svc.png added
- File icinga_classicui_extinfo_scheduling_queue_by_host.png added
- File icinga_classicui_extinfo_scheduling_queue_by_host_svc.png added
this is not working like i would expect it, partly the least.
- filter by service only
works as expected, only shows the services found (in this case just one)
- filter by host only
my expectation is that this will list only hosts in the scheduling queue. but the latter shows that also all host associated services are listed. this can be good or bad, i'm undecided if a change is necessary.
- filter by host and service
this got the wrong implementation as it shows host and services mixed. my expectation is that it only matches the host service combination (AND) and not both (OR). am i wrong?