Host status sorting in status.cgi not working
|Target version:||Icinga 1.x - 1.7|
|Icinga Version:||1.10.0||OS Version:||any|
Sorting for host status in host view in status.cgi not working at all.
the entry for host status in sorting function is missing.
Will be fixed in one of the next commits.
classic ui: Added multiple hosts/services to status.cgi GET #1981
This is pretty much a rewrite of status.cgi.some changes:
- you can define more then one object to display
- same with host groups and service groups
- hostgroup=all now only shows which are in host groups
- host sorting is working now
- added 2 new cgi vars
- sortobject = determine if to sort host or service list (host_service_view)
- allunhandledproblems = to display ALL unhanded problems
- fixed and reorganized the links in status totals
- searching returns more then one host/service group if group name matches
- combined Host/Service view now properly supported
- code cleanup
- more little fixes and enhancements