wrong URLs for status.cgi overview
|Target version:||Icinga 1.x - 1.7|
|Icinga Version:||1.10.0||OS Version:||any|
then there are the "Host Status Totals" and "Serice Status Totals" headers.
when clicking on "Pending" at "Host Status Totals" (18 pending total), the URL is:
which gives nothing (note, it says 18 pending but gives nothing)
clicking on "Up" at "Host Status Totals" (466 hosts up), the URL is:
which gives all service problems??!?!?!
when using the normal GUI and show_tac_header is 1, using "Host Pending" then the URL is:
which works as expected.
using "Host UP", then URL is:
which works also as expected.
classic ui: Added multiple hosts/services to status.cgi GET #1981
This is pretty much a rewrite of status.cgi.some changes:
- you can define more then one object to display
- same with host groups and service groups
- hostgroup=all now only shows which are in host groups
- host sorting is working now
- added 2 new cgi vars
- sortobject = determine if to sort host or service list (host_service_view)
- allunhandledproblems = to display ALL unhanded problems
- fixed and reorganized the links in status totals
- searching returns more then one host/service group if group name matches
- combined Host/Service view now properly supported
- code cleanup
- more little fixes and enhancements
#1 Updated by ricardo about 4 years ago
- Project changed from Core, Classic UI, IDOUtils to 19
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to ricardo
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
This will be solved at the same time #1524 get's solved. Hope I have some spare time the next few days and then I will take care of it.