Add more info (ack, downtime, ...) to json export in status.cgi
|Target version:||Icinga 1.x - 1.6|
In the html-version, status.cgi shows additional information: acknowledgement, downtime, flapping, notifications disabled, ...
This info is not available in the json output.
The attached patch adds this info to the json output.
- Category set to 78
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to ricardo
- Target version set to 1.6
will add this tonight.
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Added your changes to status.cgi and changed the names a bit. Now available for hosts and services.
cgi_json_version changed to 1.6.0
In current 'test/cgis'.
Can you test this please?
Tested the version in test/cgis. The new export seems to work fine for both hosts and services, thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Project changed from 19 to Core, Classic UI, IDOUtils
- Category changed from 78 to Classic UI
Also available in: Atom